Basis Technologies is trusted by the world’s best-performing organisations to unlock their full potential with SAP. Our industry-leading tools help businesses drive transformation with confidence, achieving the freedom to outpace competitors while safeguarding critical systems that maintain business continuity.
We help the likes of P&G, Honda and Booking.com take control of change from discovery to delivery. Actionable insights help them understand the consequences of SAP change before execution, while automation enables continuous innovation by accelerating complex business processes in a controlled environment. This delivers all the benefits of changing at pace with none of the risk.
Officially been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing (2023) and one of the UK’s Best Workplaces for Women (2023) by Great Place to Work®, and one of the US’s Best Workplaces™ (2023) by Great Place to Work®.
At Basis Technologies, we’re always looking to strengthen the organisation by adding top talent to join our team. Due to growth and the recent $25M investment from Scottish Equity Partners, Basis Technologies is hiring a VP of Delivery, who will be instrumental in helping us to scale our global delivery operations.
In this role you will
- Individual contribution:
- Manage implementation projects for Enterprise clients, across a range of industries and geographical locations
- Create strategic plans for successful implementation, including installation and consultation, to ensure projects which are delivered on time and on budget
- Deliver consulting services to clients to ensure high quality outcomes
- Work alongside internal teams, such as Sales and Customer Success, to align and deliver on outcomes which drive adoption and customer value
- Manage a growing, global team including direct and indirect reports
- Handle departmental budget responsibilities, including P&L and gross margin
- Deliver on reporting for internal and external stakeholders, to provide insights for evidence-based decision making, based on the latest industry standards and transformation of the existing reporting
Previous experience and skills
- Experience within SAP consulting practice – you must have a fundamental understanding of SAP
- Leadership experience of managing teams
- Process driven, with experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in project management and leading complex SAP deployments for Enterprise clients
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to coach and mentor consultants
- Previous experience at a Director/VP level
- Minimum of 3 years experience of management of global consulting teams
- Experience in handling commercial negotiations for medium to large scale consulting engagements
- Experience in managing indirect reports
- Experience of scaling global teams
Why join us?
The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients, and partners in the world.
We’re believers of Learning & Development. Organisational learning allows organisational team members to continue to advance their professional growth and development individually and as a team. Each employee has access to £1,000 Learning and Development Support per year.
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Global Flexibility (work abroad up to 1 month per year)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Referral Bonus Programme
- Paid Volunteer Day