Basis Technologies is trusted by the world’s best-performing organisations to unlock their full potential with SAP. Our industry-leading tools help businesses drive transformation with confidence, achieving the freedom to outpace competitors while safeguarding critical systems that maintain business continuity.
We help the likes of P&G, Honda and Booking.com take control of change from discovery to delivery. Actionable insights help them understand the consequences of SAP change before execution, while automation enables continuous innovation by accelerating complex business processes in a controlled environment. This delivers all the benefits of changing at pace with none of the risk.
Officially been named one of the US’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®
At Basis Technologies, we’re always looking to strengthen the organisation by adding top talent to join our team. Due to growth and the recent $25M investment from Scottish Equity Partners, Basis Technologies is hiring a Senior Solutions Engineer, who will be integral in successfully closing deals with our Sales Teams and ensuring technical and business solutions for our Enterprise clients.
In this role you will
- Work alongside our Direct and Partner Sales teams to develop and deliver expert technical solutions to our prospective Enterprise clients
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with external technical stakeholders
- Utilise discovery calls to understand pain points, show the value of our solution and translate technical pain into business value
- Build and deliver product demos based on the needs of the prospective client
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, its uses and capabilities to address any queries during the sales cycle
Previous experience and skills
- Experience of Enterprise software sales with an understanding of sales methodology and Enterprise sales cycles
- Demonstratable experience of executing technical due diligence, to uncover pain and issues which drive value statements and ROI for technology platforms
- Experience in collaborating with Technical and Commercial departments to build a value proposition and articulate measurable value of the technology
- Experience creating custom and vertical demonstrations, to address specific competency areas and illustrate competencies beneath value statements
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience of speaking with technical and non-technical stakeholders, including Enterprise Architects, CIOs, Platform Executives, Security Executives and Business Executives
- Ability to translate technical and business pain points into business value
Highly desirable Skills:
- Ability to understand SAP migration paths, overall SAP strategy and architecture
- Experience of working with Partners or Channel Sales, both in the recruitment of and assisting to close deals, is desirable
Why join us?
The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients, and partners in the world.
We’re believers of Learning & Development. Organisational learning allows organisational team members to continue to advance their professional growth and development individually and as a team. Each employee has access to £1,000 Learning and Development Support per year
- Flexible working arrangements (Hybrid Remote)
- 15 days holiday per year
- Health (Medical) and Dental insurance
- A matched 401k contribution capped at 6% of base salary
- Global flexibility (up to 1 month per year)
- Referral Bonus Scheme