Basis Technologies is trusted by the world’s best-performing organizations to unlock their full potential with SAP. Our industry-leading solutions help businesses drive transformation with confidence, achieving the freedom to outpace competitors while safeguarding critical systems that maintain business continuity. We help the likes of P&G, Honda and Booking.com lead the way by bringing actionable insights and automation to SAP change.
Basis Technologies received a growth equity investment from Scottish Equity Partners in early 2021, enabling the company to accelerate strategic plans, including employee growth.
Officially been named one of the US’ Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®
At Basis Technologies, we’re always looking to strengthen the organization by adding top talent to join our team. We’re currently hiring for a Technical Customer Success Manager with SAP expertise, who will drive the technical conversations between our Customer Success and Product & Technical departments; as well as ensure the technical enablement of our Enterprise Clients. This includes implementation, troubleshooting, driving resolutions, and developing trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
In this role you will
- Collaborate with our Clients to build a roadmap for the future utilisation of our product
- Work with a range of clients across various industries to drive the successful adoption of our products
- Develop a trusted partnership with stakeholders from end users to C-Level
- Enable seamless Client utilisation of the product through training and technical support
- Work alongside our Sales and Delivery teams on technical implementation
- Conduct troubleshooting activities and drive solutions
Previous experience and skills
- Previous experience of working with SAP Basis or SAP Change Management
- Evidence of troubleshooting across a range of SAP technical issues and driving the resolution
- Evidence of partnering with internal and external key stakeholders
- A background in consultative communication is key
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Why join us?
The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients, and partners in the world.
We’re believers of Learning & Development. Organizational learning allows organizational team members to continue to advance their professional growth and development individually and as a team. Each employee has access to £1,000 Learning and Development Support per year.
- Flexible working arrangements (Hybrid Remote)
- 15 days holiday per year
- Health (Medical) and Dental insurance
- A matched 401k contribution capped at 6% of base salary
- Global flexibility (up to 1 month per year)
- Referral Bonus Scheme