Account Executive - UK
Basis Technologies is transforming SAP customers into agile DevOps organizations, accelerating S|4HANA migrations by 2-5x, and enabling digital programs at scale. Come join our hyper-growth team as we delight customers with proven and referenceable solutions.
Founded in 1997, the company is a focused and nimble innovator that develops automation software to enable the adoption of DevOps and Agile practices for global organizations running SAP. We are a global company seeking hard-working, goal oriented professionals who want to make their mark and over-achieve results as we expand in the UK.
Basis Technologies has established itself as a trusted advisor to well recognized Fortune 500 and Global 2000 businesses and we are looking for the right talent to continue the explosive growth.
Role and Responsibilities
Due to growth and the recent $25M investment from Scottish Equity Partners, we are seeking sales motivated individuals for our Account Executive role in the UK market. This role is salary plus commission.
The right person for this role will be a hunter/closer, with experience in enterprise software sales; a diligent prospector capable of unearthing opportunities, working all types of leads and driving those opportunities through the sales process from start to finish with a focus on selling value over price. 5+ years in software sales is preferred with a track record of success. If you don’t meet all the qualifications below but have certain skills you think prove you are a fit, please apply.
You will be given an extensive territory and industry (ies) focus with ample opportunity to overachieve quota and revenue targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to the CRO
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closure.
- Leverage your SAP network and partner ecosystem to stay current with DevOps, S|4HANA and Cloud initiatives critical to our market.
- Draft and deliver presentations and proposals, selling multiple products with cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Develop and maintain territory & industry plans against achievable sales targets.
- Partner closely with technical staff, pre-sales, and leadership to lead calls and presentations to prospects and existing customers
- Maintain detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Report on sales activity weekly and provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Exceeding your net new name acquisition and revenue generation quota
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience selling to new customers across multiple-industries – in a high growth software/technology environment
- SAP ecosystem experience
- Preference for in-depth knowledge of DevOps processes and tools, SAP development practices and challenges, and industry business processes impacted by agile development Preferred 5+ years selling a technical software product with account executive skills in a high activity environment
- Strong sales process of discovery and value generation for medium to large enterprise environments
- Organized time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a desire to continually develop your knowledge and improve your skills
- You can handle chaotic times with composure while staying organized and focused
- You are persuasive, presentable and can quickly create professional relationships
- You embrace the opportunity to travel regularly within your territory and nationally - most sales team-members travel less than 35% of the time
- You can work effectively and creatively in a small regional sales team
What we offer
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients and partners in the world
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Referral Bonus Programme
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Global Flexibility (up to 1 month per year)
- Richmond, UK
About Basis Technologies
Basis Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and we encourage applications from all people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, disability status or sexual orientation.
Account Executive - UK
Loading application form
Already working at Basis Technologies?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.