Basis Technologies is a provider of automation software for continuous SAP application delivery, digital transformation, and test automation. All products are focused on SAP applications.
Founded in 1997, the company is a focused innovator that develops automation software to enable the adoption of DevOps and Agile practices for global organizations running SAP. They utilize our DevOps suite to accelerate and automate the delivery of high-quality software, eliminating the dependence on headcount-driven activities and substantially reducing human errors that lead to costly and reputation-damaging system outages.
Concurrently, large enterprises also leverage our patented digital transformation tools to consolidate their substantial ERP systems footprint, thus enabling a nimbler IT ecosystem while reducing licensing and maintenance costs.
Basis Technologies derives its revenue from a portfolio of more than 150 large enterprise customers primarily across Europe and North America.
As a market leader in DevOps and test automation for SAP, demand for our products continues to grow. We are an established business with a global customer base, and this is an excellent opportunity to join a company during an exciting growth phase and enjoy a fully supported career.
Within Basis Technologies our Customer Success team prides itself delivering customer service excellence. You can expect to work on a variety of projects and with partners from many different industry sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, working in some of the most exciting areas of SAP.
We have recently received growth funding from Scottish Equity Partners to accelerate our strategic plans.
Overall Purpose of Role
As a Partner Success Engineer, you will work as a consultant with our global partner ecosystem to implement and deploy our range of DevOps and automation products. You will be responsible for the end-to-end enablement of our partners across the software deployment lifecycle, from training to post implementation troubleshooting. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, working in some of the most exciting areas of SAP. This role is UK based, but with a global focus.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner Enablement activities focused on the deployment of our software products.
- Deployment and configuration of our product in partner demo and QA systems.
- Stakeholder management across a range of different partner companies.
- Technical Training of the delivered product solutions.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Supporting partners’ integration ActiveControl with 3rd party applications (e.g., Jira / ServiceNow / ADO).
- Post Go-Live hyper-care.
- Some pre-sales activities.
- Liaise with the Development team on the scoping and design of new product features.
Essential Skills and Attributes
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and articulate consultant who has the following skills:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in SAP Change and Release Management or SAP Basis.
- Experience in working with SAP transports, with change and release management tools (e.g., ActiveControl, Transport Expresso, Solution Manager ChaRM).
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience in either SAP Basis administration, SAP Release Management, SAP Development, or SAP Technical Architecture, or SAP Release Management.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Mobility for some travel (global).
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- Experience of ServiceNow or Jira integration with SAP highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, DevOps or similar delivery methodologies desirable.
What we offer
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products and partners in the world.
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Referral Bonus Programme
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Global Flexibility (up to 1 month per year)