Basis Technologies is the leading provider of automation software for continuous SAP application delivery, digital transformation, and test automation. All products are focused on SAP applications.
Founded in 1997, the company is a focused innovator that develops automation software to enable the adoption of DevOps and Agile practices for global organizations running SAP. They utilize our DevOps suite to accelerate and automate the delivery of high-quality software, eliminating the dependence on headcount-driven activities and substantially reducing human errors that lead to costly and reputation-damaging system outages.
Basis Technologies derives its revenue from a portfolio of more than 150 large enterprise customers primarily across Europe and North America.
As a market leader in DevOps and test automation for SAP, demand for our products continues to grow. We are an established business with a global customer base, and this is an excellent opportunity to join a global company during an exciting growth phase and enjoy a fully supported career.
We have recently received growth funding from Scottish Equity Partners to accelerate our strategic plans.
Operations Accountant, US – whilst this role is in the US it will managed by someone based in the UK and the rest of the finance team is in the UK/Europe.
You will be responsible for supporting our finance team through a variety of mediums.
- Raising of sales ledger invoices and managing credit control.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Managing the employees’ expenses process on Rydoo.
- Processing bank reconciliation.
- Compiling the sales tax reports.
- Preparation and posting of month end journals and reconciliations in SAP.
- Preparing Payroll reports for submission to Payroll agency (including reconciliation of commission due and posting payroll journals to accounts).
- Working closely with our US tax accountants (eg providing relevant data, processing vouchers).
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting.
- Small amount of general office admin.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong bookkeeping knowledge.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Can do attitude.
- Reasonable Excel skills (eg use of Vlookups, sumif & pivot tables)
- Ability to work independently.
- A desire to develop your skills and abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time management.
- US payroll awareness.
What we offer:
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly.
- Financial support for relevant finance qualifications.
- Flexible working patterns and home / office (based in Addison, Texas) working mix – minimum of 2-3 days per week in the office.
- Working with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world.
- The opportunity to develop and grow skills and responsibilities.
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus.
- 401k and Healthcare plans
- 15 days holiday per year
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Global Flexibility (up to 1 month per year)