Basis Technologies is a provider of automation software for continuous SAP application delivery, digital transformation, and test automation. All products are focused on SAP applications.
Founded in 1997, the company is a focused innovator that develops automation software to enable the adoption of DevOps and Agile practices for global organizations running SAP. They utilize our DevOps suite to accelerate and automate the delivery of high-quality software, eliminating the dependence on headcount-driven activities and substantially reducing human errors that lead to costly and reputation-damaging system outages.
Concurrently, large enterprises also leverage our patented digital transformation tools to consolidate their substantial ERP systems footprint, thus enabling a nimbler IT ecosystem while reducing licensing and maintenance costs.
Basis Technologies derives its revenue from a portfolio of more than 150 large enterprise customers primarily across Europe and North America.
As a market leader in DevOps and test automation for SAP, demand for our products continues to grow. We are an established business with a global customer base, and this is an excellent opportunity to join a company during an exciting growth phase and enjoy a fully supported career.
Our development team is globally distributed and organised around product outcomes following the principles of Agile, Scrum & Kanban. You can expect to work on a variety of projects and with customers from many different industry sectors.
Basis Technologies is seeking a highly skilled global Product Marketing Director to help create continued demand for our industry-leading SAP automation products. This role will be responsible for developing and executing effective messaging and marketing programs that drive product awareness and adoption.
Reporting directly to the CMO and working with the broader Marketing Team, this individual will develop and implement a global go-to-market product strategy that presents our platform and products in a way that strengthens our brand and increases sales. The role is based in Richmond and offers a flexible work model.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Act as Basis Technologies’ chief product evangelist
- Maintain a deep understanding of Basis Technologies products, customer needs and market
- Work closely with Product Management to develop platform and product positioning, value propositions and differentiated messaging to support marketing initiatives and product launches
- Create effective sales tools that empower the Sales Team including presentations, product collateral and campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape and enable the Sales Team to actively position our products in the market
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to understand trends and behaviors and drive customer advocacy including case studies, event presentations and webinars
- Create compelling content including webpages, ebooks, industry and solution briefs that expertly position our products
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the business to develop and execute a webinar calendar
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to develop a content calendar that effectively promotes our products
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create innovative campaigns that drive product demand including events, advertising, website, videos, social media and email
- Speak and present internally and externally to educate audiences on the value of our products
- 10+ years’ experience in a Product Marketing role
- Experience marketing products in the SAP space
- Experience marketing B2B software to IT departments (if not SAP)
- Experience marketing a technology platform (suite of products)
- An understanding of concepts like change automation and software development methodologies like agile and DevOps
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work extremely effectively across the organization
- Exemplary written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts into customer benefits
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients and partners in the world
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Referral Bonus Programme
- Paid Volunteer Day