Overall Purpose of Role
As a Solution Specialist, you will work as a consultant with our UK based customers to implement and deploy our ActiveControl product. You will be responsible for the blueprinting, implementation, customizations, end user training and deployment of the solution. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, working in some of the most exciting areas of SAP. This role is UK based, working with our UK customers to deploy ActiveControl.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Project Planning.
- Requirements capture and blueprinting for the implementation of ActiveControl.
- Deployment and configuration of the ActiveControl Product.
- End User Training of the delivered solution.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Supporting customers integration ActiveControl with 3rd party applications ( e.g. Jira / ServiceNow ).
- Stakeholder management and reporting throughout product implementation.
- Post Go-Live hyper-care.
- Some pre-sales activities.
- Liaise with the Development team on the scoping and design of new product features.
Essential Skills and Attributes
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and articulate consultant who has the following skills:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in SAP Change and Release Management or SAP Basis.
- Experience in working with SAP transports, with change and release management tools (e.g. ActiveControl, Transport Expresso, Solution Manager ChaRM).
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience in either SAP Basis administration, SAP Release Management, SAP Development, or SAP Technical Architecture, or SAP Release Management.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- Experience of configuring, supporting and troubleshooting S/4HANA is highly desirable.
- Experience of ServiceNow or Jira integration with SAP highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, DevOps or similar delivery methodologies desirable.
What we offer
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients and partners in the world
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working arrangements