Basis Technologies is a future oriented software change management platform specifically engineered for SAP solutions. We enable our customers to better control their IT and development processes, with our patented technologies. Many of the world’s largest brands use Basis Technologies’ automation to accelerate innovation, ensure continuous quality and enable agile delivery across SAP software landscapes.
We are growing rapidly and are on the lookout for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to lead our Business Development team. We have a defined market, and know our potential customers, we just need a strong leader to help us execute. The Business Development team are at the forefront of driving our growth by generating opportunities throughout our global presence and the Inside Sales Manager will be their coach and leader.
They will manage the US based team with some global responsibilities over BDRs in UK and Australia. The responsibilities include putting a sales cadence, and messaging process in place to educate new prospects, identify prospect companies’ challenges and goals and uncover then qualifying opportunities through an omnichannel approach (email, calls, LinkedIn, events etc.) In parallel, this role requires constant personal & professional development of the team and each individual within the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coach and teach BDR team through best practice sharing, role plays, active listening, along with other key management practices to ensure the highest possible level of productivity
- Lead team to transform cold prospects and Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads, by educating, and challenging prospective buyers; not selling
- Ensure team is updating SFDC and SalesLoft to reflect current lead status
- Helps with collation of cold prospects using internal & external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc.
- Leverage call recording tools to improve overall coaching, deal execution and enablement for BDRs regularly
- Be proactive in your approach to training and developing the team, identify areas for improvement in the process and strategize to constantly improve conversion rates
- Research and write pain point and persona-based email communications to support outreach activities for the team and individuals
- Measure and provide feedback on effectiveness of outbound phone and email campaigns
- This position will directly report to the Chief Revenue Officer
We see you possessing:
- Strong work ethic and drive to propel company growth through leading a team and generating leads
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to understand IT-related technologies in large organizations with a strong interest and understanding of new technologies
- Deep understanding and experience of inside sales best practices (pipeline management, external expectation setting, closing for call to actions, transparent and ethical selling)
- Experience of introducing new products to market and building processes for BDRs and junior sales people to maximise the launch
- Ability to develop train, coach and develop individuals to be their best