As a market leader in DevOps and test automation for SAP, demand for our products continues to grow. We are an established business with a global customer base, and this is an excellent opportunity to join a global company during an exciting growth phase and enjoy a fully supported career.
We have recently received growth funding from Scottish Equity Partners to accelerate our strategic plans.
Accounting and Office Manager, US
As the Accounting and Office Manager for Basis Technologies Inc, our US subsidiary, you will be responsible for supporting our global customer base through a variety of mediums.
- Raising of sales ledger invoices and managing credit control.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Managing the employees’ expenses process on the Rydoo platform.
- Preparing the bank reconciliation.
- Compiling the sales tax reports.
- Preparation and posting of month end journals and reconciliations in SAP.
- Preparing Payroll reports for submission to Payroll agency (including reconciliation of commission due and posting payroll journals to accounts)
- Working closely with our US tax accountants (ex providing relevant data, processing vouchers).
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting.
- Small amount of general office admin.
What we’re looking for:
- A desire to develop your skills and abilities.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Strong bookkeeping knowledge.
- Good Excel skills.
- Experience in use of accounting software systems.
- US payroll awareness.
- Can do attitude.
What we offer:
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly.
- Financial support for training towards relevant finance qualification.
- Flexible working patterns between working from home and up to 3 days in the office (based in Addison, Texas).
- Working with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world.
- The opportunity to develop and grow skills and responsibilities.
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus.
- 401k and Healthcare plans.