Overall Purpose of Role
As the Integration Specialist, you will be responsible for helping our customers recognize the maximum value from our ActiveControl product through Integrations to third part systems. Working as a consultant, you will leverage your technical expertise to support our customers with the integration of our products into their DevOps and ITSM toolchain, including ServiceNow, Jira and Jenkins. You will also work with multiple stakeholders across our global customer base and strategic partners.
The role reports into the Chief Customer Success Officer and would be based in the US with periodic travel to our Dallas, Texas office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with with a range of high profile global brands and international projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To deliver integrations to third part tools such as ServiceNow and JIRA with our products. This will include working with a range of Middleware products such as CPI, Mulesoft and Node-red.
- To support the customer in building relationships, driving adoption, advocacy, and value through integrations with third part tools as well as with a range of middleware products.
- Troubleshoot issues working with the Customer team to resolve technical challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Share best practice approaches and co-ordinate customer collaboration.
- Support the Pre-Sales and Delivery team with demos and showcase product functionality to the customer.
- Supporting the Development team and working along side the Development team to develop enhancements, new features, and fixes with aspects to integration with our products.
- To support the customer implementations, configuration, and deployment of ActiveControl
Essential Skills and Attributes
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and articulate individual who has the following skills:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the SAP ecosystem in a consulting role or development role
- Subject matter expertise in Integrations (preferably: JIRA, SNOW)
- Subject matter expertise Middleware technologies (preferably: Cloud PI, Mulesoft, Node-red)
- Change management experience, either in ServiceNow, JIRA or AzureDevOps.
- Integration knowledge such as Webhooks, API’s, SOAP calls and HTTP/s calls.
- Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written.
- Deep understanding of key customers challenges in running SAP operations and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- Experience of configuring, supporting and troubleshooting SAP Transport Management is highly desirable.
- Experience of MuleSoft or Cloud PI integration with SAP highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, DevOps or similar delivery methodologies desirable.
- Highly desirable skill would be SAP ABAP skills, this includes debugging and developing within the ABAP language.
What we offer
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly
- Working with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world
- Very competitive salary package and annual bonus
- Health and dental insurance
- A matched 401k contribution capped at 6% of base salary
- 15 days holiday per year
- Flexible or Remote working arrangements as needed