Overall Purpose of Role
As a Solution Consultant, you will work as a consultant with our North American based customers to implement and deploy our ActiveControl product. You will be responsible for the blueprinting, implementation, customizations, end user training and deployment of the solution. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, working in some of the most exciting areas of SAP. This role is US based, working with our North American customers to deploy ActiveControl.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Requirements capture and blueprinting for the implementation of ActiveControl.
- Deployment and configuration of the ActiveControl Product.
- End User Training of the delivered solution.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Supporting customers integration ActiveControl with 3 rd party applications ( e.g. Jira / ServiceNow ).
- Stakeholder management and reporting throughout product implementation.
- Post Go-Live hyper-care.
- Some pre-sales activities.
- Liaise with the Development team on the scoping and design of new product features.
Essential Skills and Attributes
We are looking for a motivated and articulate consultant who has the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an SAP technical role, either Basis Administration, Solution Manager, SAP Change and Release Management, Testing or Applications Development.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Mobility to travel (US and Canada).
- US Citizen.
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- Experience in working with SAP transports, with change and release management tools (e.g. ActiveControl, Transport Expresso, Solution Manager ChaRM) is highly desirable.
- Experience of configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting S/4HANA is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, DevOps, or similar delivery methodologies desirable.
What we offer
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients, and partners in the world
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Flexible working arrangements