The role is extremely varied, best suited to someone with a ‘sleeves rolled up’ mentality, an appetite for multi-tasking, teamwork, and the drive to get involved.
Our team is highly customer-focused with day-to-day responsibility to provide support services across three distinct product lines for a growing portfolio of top tier clients.
SAP Support Analyst will be responsible for managing customer’s support tickets to meet fully all business requirements across a number of SAP modules and provide an excellent service to our user community. This includes providing Help Desk support, reporting, updating support articles and guides.
A candidate must be able to think creatively to implement improvements, and they may also be involved in installing new software and making updates.
You will have a solid background in customer support with a strong customer service and team-oriented attitude.
As a SAP Support Analyst for Basis Technologies, you will report to the Global Support Manager (overseas) and will be managed by a local Team Leader and will work within a professional, influential and proactive team to:
- Provide 1st level customer support (Off-Hours Shift: 14:00-22:00 CET) for existing customers and products within Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Analyse incoming Incidents, Questions, and Requests, and assign them to the appropriate teams according to predefined processes.
- Take ownership of Support Tickets, log Internal JIRAs for product bugs and manage the incident to closure; involving other teams and Level 2 & 3 support as required.
- Resolve Level 1 SAP incidents and manage requests and problems with limited assistance and management oversight.
- Escalate incidents and requests via established processes
- Attend weekly / monthly status and stand-up meetings and product backlog/ requirements meetings
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally to all people regardless of role in company
- Providing accurate, detailed documentation to the user and on the incident, request, or question
- Accurately record hours daily for support tickets worked
- The Head of Support and the local Lead will share mentorship responsibilities
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, with plenty of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. Attitude and aptitude are extremely important. The right individual must be flexible and able to manage their time effectively. Confidence, the ability to influence others and excellent communication skills are all a must.
A summary of the required skills and attributes is as follows:
- Excellent customer facing and verbal and written communication skills (Fluent in English)
- 1 or more years professional experience
- 6 months + experience of working in an English support capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills, quick-learning, attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to empathize with client issues
- Working knowledge in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Understanding and applying Active Listening
- Excellent team playing capabilities
- Must demonstrate high enthusiasm and good business aptitude
Other desirable skills include:
- Experience working in an SAP support environment is beneficial
- Exposure to SAP change management, transports, and source code control
- Experience using an enterprise ticketing system a plus
- Experience in a call centre or help desk
Skills and Knowledge Developed within the role:
- SAP application development basic knowledge of ABAP
- Zendesk ticket Management with JIRA integration
- Create, track, and manage software development enhancements and bug fixes in Jira
- Experience in Basis Technology software
- SAP platform knowledge
What we offer:
- The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly
- Working with some of the most innovative products, clients, and partners in the world
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus
- Company pension
- Hungarian legal holiday requirements
- Flexible working arrangements